Sri Pratyaksha Charitable Trust aims to provide assistance to the deserving in the fields of education,healthcare, culture and heritage with the contributions extended by philanthropists.
We request your support and encouragement to increase the volume of our programmes.
The Trust is approved by Ministry of Home Affairs to receive foreign donations under FCRA.
Making a contribution to Sri Pratyaksha Charitable Trust using Digital Mode is very Easy :
Scan the QR code and make your contribution (All the donations provided to our charitable trust are exempt under section 80 G of Indian Act of Income Tax Exemptions.)
After making your contribution, please fill the donor details by CLICKING HERE to enable us to issue the receipt.
- Name of Beneficiary to Credit-SRI PRATYAKSHA CHARITABLE TRUST
- Address of Beneficiary for Correspondence-No.1023, Second Floor, 233/235, Royapettah High Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004
- Beneficiary’s Bank Name & Address-City Union Bank. Mount Road Branch, Chennai – 600006
- Beneficiary’s Bank IFSC Code-CIUB0000049
- Beneficiary’s Bank Name & Address- Mount Road Branch. Chennai-600006
- Beneficiary’s 15 digit Account Number with CUB - 049001000645148
|Name of Beneficiary to Credit||SRI PRATYAKSHA CHARITABLE TRUST|
|Address of Beneficiary for Correspondence||No.1023, Second Floor, 233/235, Royapettah High Road, Mylapore, Chennai - 600004|
|Beneficiary’s Bank Name & Address||SBI New Delhi Main Branch|
|Bank Branch Code||00691|